Our professional and helpful team can help you personally with Residential Property.
An enthusiastic department that is able to assist in the buying and selling of:-
We can also act for you on:-
Buying the freehold of your flat
Lease Extensions (by agreement or Enfranchisement)
Re-Mortgages including settlement of help to buy
Transfer or Equity (when you buy the co-owner out)
Declaration of Trust
Help to Buy Scheme
The team consists of experienced solicitors as well as experienced support staff enabling us to offer a quick yet efficient service by utilising technology yet maintaining the personal touch.
We have excellent relationships with the estate agents which assists in progressing matters as well as keeping you informed every step of the way.
We appreciate that there are often covenants and other matters contained in Leases or Transfers in new Builds which are difficult to decipher which is why we ensure that everything is explained in a manner so that you know exactly what you are buying.
Equally we know that in life relationships come to and that you need to sell or buy your co-owners’ share of the property which is where we can assist in ensuring that the process is as straightforward as possible.
Perhaps you are seeking to release some equity from your house for that extension or you have found a better deal with another Lender. We aim to finalise re-mortgages at your pace.
Tips when moving homes
1. Drop a set of keys off at your estate agents once you’ve exchanged. When you complete simply drop the 2nd set of keys through the letter box saving you a trip to the estate agents whilst your furniture is being packed.
2. Take photos of the meter readings in the property you’re leaving as well as moving out of and submit the to your energy providers same day that you’re moving.
3. Make sure that the first box out has the kettle, tea, milk and sugar so that you can enjoy a cuppa before you start unpacking in the new home.
4. Move on a Monday rather than a Friday. The removals are cheaper and you have the rest of the week off to sort the new home out.
5. Don’t forget to change your address with your broadband, TV and phone supplier once you’ve exchanged from the day that you move so that you can enjoy some telly after unpacking all those boxes.